BONSAI Inspection Company is proud to offer TankSure - a testing, inspection, protection and warranty program for your above-ground heating oil storage tank.
Why Do I Need TankSure?
Heating oil tanks typically corrode from the inside out. Your tank may look perfectly fine but it could be wearing dangerously thin. The testing we perform will allow us to give you a sense of security - or plenty of advance warning - that a problem is on the horizon.
How Does TankSure Work?
BONSAI Inspection Company performs an ultrasonic test of your above-ground heating oil tank (similar to a medical ultrasound), which will show the precise thickness of your tank. If your tank passes the initial ultrasonic test, the TankSure program provides you with a 1yr. warranty that will cover up to $1,000 of the replacement cost of your tank. The $1000 replacement benefit can be renewed every year by a successful re-test of your tank.
The TankSure Program Includes:
Proactive $1,000 Replacement Warranty
- Warranty covers up to $1,000 toward replacement of your tank
- Proactive replacement of tanks before they leak
- Reduces unexpected costs
- Trained personnel use ultrasonic equipment to test the thickness of your tank
- Ultrasonic equipment detects the level of corrosion occurring inside your tank
Analysis & Monitoring
- Your tank's thickness measurements, physical characteristics and surrounding environment will be analyzed with state-of-the-art Tank Profiling Software
- Tank information is analyzed for proactive replacement of individual tanks when they fall below the standard index
TANKSURE TESTING IS AVAILABLE AS A STAND ALONE SERVICE, OR CAN BE ADDED TO ANY HOME INSPECTION
Testing takes only 10-15 minutes.